- All written content on this website are for information and educational purposes
- Opinions expressed here are entirely those of authors on this website unless otherwise specifically cited
- The main intention of this website is to support and promote financial education to raise the basic level of financial literacy
- If the contents of this website pique your interest and lead you to consider reviewing your financial affairs then we highly recommend you seek out professional advice. We will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read here
- From time to time we may provide links to other website for convenience of our users. We have no control over the accuracy or content of these other websites!
- From time to time we may include affiliate links and advertisements on MoneyNotes that result in MoneyNotes receiving a payment should a visitor click on a link or sign up to a service, as per established Internet practice. Readers are entirely responsible for any actions they take as a result of reading or clicking on links on the site, and are urged to read the small print!
- Our financial education packages are designed to provide bespoke financial education which does not constitute financial advice.